LeadBI are a very dynamic startup Marketing Automation company who allow you to automatically track, identify and communicate with any visitor coming to your website.
LeadBI empower companies and agencies with visitors’ data in real time. We work with elite brands covering all sectors from retail, e-commerce to travel
LeadBI strive to grow not only as a company, but also cultivate our relationships with large international corporations across Europe, USA, UK and Asia.
As our company grows, so too does our need to hire the best talent to help drive our business objectives.
We are seeking a new Sales Manager to establish our presence in the italian and european market. The Sales Manager will report to the company CEO.
In this role you will manage a portfolio of clients and demonstrate how to grow the existing business. Using your relationship building skills, you will provide a high–calibre client service, as well as research and market analysis. You will anticipate how business decisions are made, persistently explore and achieve the businesses needs.
We are looking for someone who enjoys hunting and building new relationships, someone who will think strategically, is collaborative, and has the drive to commit and carry out great ideas. You will be working with industry thought leaders and surrounded by smart, driven and friendly people who are passionate about taking on new challenges together.
In addition to being a real team player, you will be willing to wear many different hats as we a small but growing start-up. You will also have the opportunity to work in close relation with the Marketing & Support teams.
- – New Business Development -70%
- – Management and Research -20%
- – Top Client Retention and Development -10%
- – Develop a client portfolio mainly with direct deals and, in addition, ensure the long-term success with agency and affiliate network partners.
- – Proactively identify, nurture and close top & mid-market accounts through a combination of phone and face to face sales meetings.
- – Identify new revenue opportunities as well as effective account management.
- – Attending events to represent the brand, to network and create new client opportunities.
- – You will proactively identify the decision makers within the client or agency partner organization and you’ll be responsible to establish relationships with them.
- – Execute prospecting for new clients and agency partners by market research, lead qualification, sales pipeline prioritization and business potential estimation, sales planning and execution.
- – Generate interest from potential clients, then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company; they must develop rapport with new clients and agency partners and set targets for sales.
- – Grow and retain existing top accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients, in the way to obtain cross/up selling.
- – Strategic sales planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the sales manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company in alignment with the global and local sales strategies; this requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- – You will report to the CEO and will work with customers, marketing, and technical staff.
- – Following up on leads in your area;
- – Finding new potential customers;
- – Converting inbound leads to customers;
- – Becoming a product expert;
- – Targeting key decision makers;
- – Providing clients with unique insights on the product;
- – Selling a solution, not just a product;
- – Identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities;
- – Implementing market development strategies;
- – Establishing and meeting the sales budget;
- – Providing excellent after sales service.
- – At least 3 years–experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting or media;
- – Previous experience working for AdTech, advertiser or agency, preferably for email marketing company or with email marketing product;
- – Bachelor’s degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience);
- – Strong result orientation and self-driven personality;
- – Ability to build and maintain positive and long lasting client relationships;
- – Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements;
- – High level of motivation and willingness to learn;
- – Effective communicator, able to converse with a variety of people;
- – Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up;
- – Willingness to wear many different hats;
- – Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- – Initiative and enthusiasm;
- – An autonomous approach to implementing ideas;
- – Driven, passionate, and an ultimate team player;
- – Excellent communication and ‘people skills’;
- – The ability to work calmly under pressure;
- – Good IT, budget and report writing skills.
send CV to: email@example.com