GoOpti is an award winning startup in a growth mode. Our innovative shared and private airport transfers have been greeted with enthusiasm by passengers in 7 different countries. Our expansion is far from finished and new routes, products and markets are already in the works.
Growth is not easy, it brings with it challenges and deadlines. Our international team has tasks coming in from all directions; changing, adapting, testing and improving are a way of life for us. We’re doing our best to organize and manage all departments as best as we can, but more than stability and structure, we can offer great many challenges to solve, opportunities to learn, countries to get to know to and careers to skyrocket.
We are on fire. Those that can’t stand the heat, need not apply. Everyone else, join the ride. We may not know our exact destination, but by now we know: it’s gonna be great there!
We are looking for a driven, deadline-oriented marketing-content manager to join our Marketing team. The person in this role will be responsible for creating dynamic content and coordinating communication efforts across multiples stake holders, teams and territories. You will get broad guidelines and lot of freedom to execute your brand of thinking on the content.
The content manager apart from strong creative writing skills should also have experience in building and implementing content strategy while proficient in English, Italian and Slovenian.
Finally you understand content engagement metrics and KPIs and are ok with being reviewed on these.
- Take ownership of the website content and rewrite as per international standards.
- Realign and write content in sync with our marketing strategy addressing all our clients including passengers who travel with us, transportation companies who work with us and the drivers who drive for us.
- Set up a culture of sourcing stories from customers and drivers on their journeys with us and publish them regularly.
- Create engaging content for our blog and newsletters.
- Create and optimise content as per SEO best practices.
- Write copy for advertisements.
- Develop an editorial calendar and clear road map.
- Review and modify content messages across mobile and email.
- Take ownership of content within our mobile apps.
- Regularly generate and execute new ideas to wow our clients (customers, drivers and transportation companies).
- Ensure compliance with law.
- Work with local teams in Slovenia and Italy to ensure cultural characteristics and sensibilities are accounted for while producing content.
- Influence product developments: Regularly speak to our existing external stakeholders and channel owners (travel agencies, travel managers in big corporates etc) understand their pains/challenges and write content to influence new clients to join us while feed in the information to product and marketing teams to develop the product further.
- Outrageously fluent in English and either Italian or Slovenian.
- 3-6 years of content writing experience.
- You have a clear methodology to produce content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.
- You have previously written content to generate engagement and sales.
- You understand content measurement metrics.
- You write content as per best SEO practices.
- You understand how to shape content based on the various stages of the sales funnel.
- You have produced content by doing Q&A/ interviews with focus groups and developing content and communication from it.
- You are comfortable with HTML and content management and web publishing tools.
- You are independent thinker and have a can do attitude.
- You are a problem solver with high resilience.
- We offer you a competitive salary,
- We’re open for new ideas,
- You’ll have plenty of independence and responsibilities,
- Strong investors and profitable business represent a stable support system,
- You’ll be co-creating the culture of a team that’s focused on the company’s growth and success,
- We’ll encourage you to learn, broaden your knowledge and develop your skills,
- We’d like you to become a part of our team as soon as possible.
- The workplace is in Ljubljana
Your application should include:
- CV & Application in English (help the poor HR guy and send us CV in Europass form :).
- Link to your 5 best stories or articles.
- A list of the most important tools and programs you can use, the languages you speak and the level of your knowledge (e.g. I can learn it fast/I’m good at it/I’m very good at it/I’m so good I’m almost a ninja).
- Last but not least, please describe yourself in up to 5 sentences, so we can get to know you a little (hobbies, leisure activities, plans for the future, favorite travel destinations, etc.)