Desall.com, the Open Innovation platform that connects companies with a world-wide community of creative talents, is looking for a new freelance collaborator for the creation of textual contents for blogs and social media channels with a specific focus on product, craft and interior design. The candidate we are looking for shall have a strong direct knowledge of the design fields where Desall works and a relevant experience as blogger or web content manager.
The candidate will have to produce textual contents for the web, blogs and social media, using an engaging and stimulating style that may draw the attention of the readers and attract new visitors.
In particular, the candidate will produce a fixed number of articles and posts every week, following an editorial plan shared and discussed with the team according to specific indications and requests.
The candidate will work as freelance from his/her own home.
The ideal applicant will:
– have superior written and verbal communication skills, including copy writing capability;
– have strong written communication skills – excellent spelling and grammar;
– be highly organised;
– have good influencing skills;
– be analytical and innovative;
– be confident;
– be pro active;
– have a can-do attitude.
– relevant experience as blogger, web content editor, content manager or journalist;
– relevant experience with the most common CMS platforms (preferably WordPress);
– relevant experience in the world of product, interior design or craft design (as designer, design blogger, design lover, geek, etc.);
– English as first language or relevant experience in English writing.
email@example.com to send your application including resume.