Desall.com, the Open Innovation platform that connects companies with a world-wide community of creative talents, is about to launch a new exciting project that will require extra efforts and skills for our team to cope with a new community. The candidate we are looking for shall have very strong language skills (English and Italian), proactive attitude towards new challenges and be a true design lover.
The candidate will first assist the current Community Manager of Desall and then start to work autonomously on a side project.
In particular, s/he will have to:
– assist the users of Desall;
– be responsible for content management about the design industry (weekly blog publications, etc.);
– do promotion activities over the net (blogs, forums, etc.) and establish connections with the press;
– prepare texts and images for a newsletter;
– prepare Press releases and other communication texts;
– do scouting of new talents through several web channels;
– be responsible for social network channels (Facebook, Instagram, GooglePlus, LinkedIn, Pinterest);
– find new ways to engage users;
– perform constant checks on the content published on the platform.
The ideal applicant:
– be really in love with Design or have worked in the field for some time (preferably with a BA in design or other relevant background);
– have a good knowledge of at least another language, beyond English (excellent) and Italian (good);
– have superior written and verbal communication skills, including copy writing capabilities;
– be highly organised;
– be autonomous;
– be flexible;
– be confident;
– be pro active;
– have a can-do attitude.
– English language (excellent knowledge);
– Italian language (good knowledge);
– (preferred) another language;
– some connection with design (either professionally or for eduction or for sincere passion);
– good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
email@example.com to send your application, including resume and portfolio.