INC (www.inc-comunicazione.it) is looking for a Media Relations Specialist to join its team. This person will oversee earned media relations work for a wide variety of accounts in the agency and will be responsible for developing strategic media plans and executing earned media coverage.
About the Job
• Daily responsibilities include but are not be limited to the following:
• Supporting the overall media strategy for a number of INC client across corporate, food & beverage and social communication practice areas
• Building target media lists and pitching print, broadcast, bloggers and on-line journalists
• Liaising with account teams and directly with clients to provide project updates in a timely manner
• Researching potential content/distribution partners and reviewing business proposals
• Participate in creative brainstorms
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or a related field.
• 4-5 years of agency experience, with proven track record in PR and media relation management, including direct experience working with a variety of top-tier media (print, online and broadcast), with a focus on food & beverage, lifestyle, economics, travel, NGOs and no profit sector and health.
• Show and demonstrate a strong knowledge of the main TV broadcasting
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, along with very strong organizational and management agility.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously, while prioritizing quality work.
• Proven track record of earned media results.
• Creative approach to pitch/story development.
• Excellent knowledge of social media and ability to advice clients on coherent media strategies
• Show a strong working knowledge of established and emerging web tools/platforms and how people use them.
• Read voraciously and share content.
• Being passionate about communication and active user on social media
• Fluent Italian and English.
What We Offer
• Place of work: Rome, Italy
• Salary and contractual framework are corresponding experience and tasks/duties
• Workplace flexibility
• Business casual dress code
• Professional learning and development opportunities
SEND APPLICATIONS AT:
Even if we would like to answer to all candidates, due to the high volume of applications we usually receive, we will not be able to respond to those who we believe are not suitable for our research.
If you do not receive news from us within 14 days, it means that this time you have not been selected for an interview